A4 Holding Group has celebrated 65 years of activity. A special milestone, reflecting the company's success in making some of the most important contributions to the history of our local area.
It was on 9th June 1952 when representatives of various Municipalities, Provinces, Bodies and Institutions from Italy's Lombardy and Veneto regions came together to create the joint-stock company Autostrada Brescia, Verona, Vicenza, Padova S.p.A.
The challenge back then was to connect the east and west of Italy's Po Valley, with the aim of providing continuity for the existing stretches of motorway and boosting industrial and economic development in the surrounding areas.
Today, the group's mission is to continue to support local development by improving the road system and by designing, building and managing new infrastructure, while at the same time developing integrated, innovative and technologically advanced solutions in order to guarantee a high standard of service and safety to travellers.
For the last 65 years we’ve been moving ideas, people and information with passion and expertise, while respecting the environment and local social-economic contexts. And we intend to keep up the good work.